Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: AG Undies!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I emailed AG to order some extra AGOT undies. Both Nora and Katie, plus someone else, has No undies!!!

    The Go Anywhere has undies that comes with it, phew. one down 2 to go. I need undies!!!

    As Kit's undies this second are lost somewhere in the US postal system!! Now what are Post Office people going to do with Kit's undies is beyond me... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Had planned to use the extra Kit undie pair, to put on Nancy Drew and Nancy could give Nora hers. Yes, my girls share! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Well, AGOT undies are $3, no replacement code yet, but will find it out when I place an order next week. As I do not want to order for a $3 item only.

    so just wanted everyone to know, whoever need doll undies, they are available to purchase!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can probably get the set of camisoles and briefs. They come three in a package.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Had planned to use the extra Kit undie pair, to put on Nancy Drew and Nancy could give Nora hers. Yes, my girls share!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're not even going to wash them first? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Naaaasty. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate it when manufacturers try to cut costs by not shipping a doll with undies. Like, "HELLO, what are you thinking? Do you send your kids out similarly undressed?"

    Fortunately, there are some skilled seamstresses who offer replacements. But still... Really frosts me.

    Taffy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lieu, I thought of the Cami/undie set, it is $16. 3 undies, 3 camies. but then I will be needing at least 2 sets, for the AGOTs and Nora/Katie to wear. It is cheaper to order undies by themselves for me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Anne, I am laughing at the post of the undies! ok, fine, they are going in the wash.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm laughing, too, Anne! I have a bunch of Molly's undies, which were what I overstocked on before the cami/brief sets came out. So when a N'orphan from ebay shows up nekkid, I sometimes have to do an emergency switch and I always feel guilty about not washing them between wearers!

    Here's an idea for how to recycle CLEAN old ragged undies, if you have the Molly patterns. I've found that nice soft underwear that still has a little stretch left in the waistband makes really great doll undies. I just add a center crotch seam and cut half of the pattern on each side, using the waistband as the top hemline. You can use whatever is left that doesn't have holes in it to make the undershirt. Or just buy replacements and use your old undies for dust rags, whatever.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherry that is so FUNNY!!!

    Informative and entertaining!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Undies!

    My dolls are undieless most times. They like being free and easy!

    OOooooooOOo *going to find the hippy costume*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD's dolls also go commando. The undies are neatly stashed in the doll trunk 'cept Kit's whose are tucked under her chair

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I don't understand..... but who can explain five year olds???

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD was mortified that LE Kailey only came with one pair of underwear. We promptly bought the 3 pair set.

    Lara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •